Nick Ferrett is a barrister based in Brisbane. He specialises in commercial litigation, with substantial experience conducting trials in the Supreme Court, the District Court, and the Federal Court.
Nick works with law firms and, when appropriate, in-house counsel, on the best way to resolve their disputes.
Nick’s areas of expertise include:
- contract disputes, including business and employee restraints of trade
- negligence causing economic loss
- misleading and deceptive conduct
- company law, including corporate insolvency, shareholder oppression and directors’ obligations
- real property
- urgent interim relief including freezing orders and inspection orders
- contempt of court
Nick also acts as a mediator.
A selection of the cases in which Nick has been involved is available here.
Nick’s contact details are here.